Godfried Alan Tourissaint
I couldn’t resist. I thought it would be nice – besides generating CVs and quantized Notes – having a Turing Sequencer at hand as an option for Godfrieds CV-Track.
Then it somehow got out of control, at least a bit, and it came out like this:
- Shift Register with configurable length up to 32 Bits, content is lockable
- DAC Register with configurable length up to 12 Bits
- CV Output 0-5V independant of the DACs Register length
- Polyrhthmic – as everything else
- everything including the Shift Registers content is saved with Godfrieds Snapshot
Thinking about, maybe i should add an Direction Feature, so you can choose shifting the Shift Register either left to right or the other way round?
What do you think?